Below is a daily summary of links to the latest SPAC news and rumors gathered across the web.
Latest SPAC News: Matterport announces record full year 2021 results, and Astra earns security compliance certification
Matterport Announces Record Full Year 2021 Financial Results and More Than 500,000 Subscribers
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced unaudited financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Matterport disclosed the following results:
- Total revenue was $27.1 million, up 15% compared to fourth quarter of 2020
- Subscription revenue was $16.5 million, up 32% compared to fourth quarter of 2020
- Annualized Recurring Revenue (ARR) of $66.1 million
- Total subscribers increased to 503,000, up 98% compared to fourth quarter of 2020
- Spaces Under Management (SUM) grew to 6.7 million, up 54% compared to fourth quarter of 2020
Gores Holdings VI completed its combination with Matterport last year on July 22.READ
Astra Earns SOC Type 2 Certification for Security Compliance
Astra (NASDAQ:ASTR), the automation platform for money movement which de-SPAC’d in July as the combination company of Holicity, Inc., has been awarded the System and Organization Controls 2 (SOC 2) Type 2 Certification, validating the company’s dedication to delivering the highest level of security to customers. SOC 2 is an auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) that is intended to help organizations prevent unauthorized access to their digital assets and customer data.READ