State of the SPAC Market Webinar: Replay Now Available
If you missed yesterday’s broadcast of the SPAC Webinar on the State of the SPAC IPO Market, use the following links to access the replay:
CLICK HERE for REPLAY LINK
Gateway to Host SPAC Webinar Today, June 17, 2020
If you haven’t previously registered, don’t forget to sign up to participate in the Gateway Investors Relations/SPACInsider SPAC Webinar, to be held today, June 17th.
The webinar will bring together experienced leaders in the SPAC asset class to discuss the current IPO market with the majority of the allotted time devoted to live Q&A.
Topics of the panel will center around IPO issuance with an emphasis on the recent explosive growth in the SPAC product, including:
- Is the IPO shareholder base changing? Who is investing in SPACs today and what is their motivation?
- Innovations in IPO structure and will the ¼ warrant make a comeback?
- Do forward purchase agreements or other forms of committed capital matter?
- What makes for a strong SPAC sponsor – repeat issuers versus first-time sponsors?
- Are targeted sectors considered more attractive to SPAC investors versus generalist SPACs?
Panelists will include two experienced investment bankers, a legal professional and a leading asset manager that is active in SPAC investments. Confirmed panelists include:
- Carlos Alvarez, Head of Specialty Finance & Permanent Capital, UBS
- Christopher Weekes, Managing Director, Cowen and Company
- Richard Bilotti, Partner & Portfolio Manager for Global Special Situations, P. Schoenfeld Asset Management LP
- Christian Nagler, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Kristi Marvin, Founder, SPACInsider
- Cody Slach, Senior Managing Director & Head of SPAC Practice, Gateway IR
Click HERE to register.