On Contributor Submissions, SPACInsider reserves the right to remove content that violates one of the following principles, as determined by SPACInsider, at our discretion:
- No incitement to hatred. Material that promotes hatred toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity will be removed.
- No direct or veiled threats against any person or group of people.
- No copyright infringement
- No plagiarism. This includes posting content verbatim from other sources without proper attribution and/or repurposing content from other sources and presenting it without reference to the content’s creator.
- No publishing of other people’s personal information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, and driver’s and other license numbers.
- No impersonation of others in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
- No use for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities.
- No spamming, link-spamming or transmitting malware and viruses.
- No personal attacks.
- No profanity or vulgarity.
- No business solicitations or advertising.
- No inappropriate, unethical or misleading behavior.
Important note: SPACInsider encourages civil, thought-provoking debate and idea-sharing among investors and SPAC-market followers. In order to maintain a level of discourse appropriate for our readership, we are strongly opposed to trolling, uncivilized discussion, mudslinging, inappropriate language, and blanket dismissal of others’ ideas. At our discretion, we may delete comments and articles, and block/delete accounts of users we believe lower the level of discourse and courtesy we strive to engender.
The SPACInsider site is intended to serve as a discussion center for thoughtful users who make their own investment decisions, with or without the help of a broker. All contributors are required to disclose any positions they have in stocks being discussed.
These standards are designed to ensure that the dialogue on the Site is credible, responsible, intelligent and informative. We cannot guarantee that users will tell the truth. However, by setting out the above guidelines, we hope to raise the credibility of the discussion and foster a spirit of open, honest exchanges of information.
If an author has a business relationship with a company named in an article that he or she has authored, that relationship must be fully and accurately disclosed.
If you have any comments on our policies, or complaints or concerns of any kind about any posts, please contact us at email@example.com. We will review all of the information that you communicate to us, but we may not be able to take action or respond directly to each email.
Contributor Submissions; Online Rules of Conduct
SPACInsider will use all commercially reasonable efforts to attribute material Contributor Submissions to the author.
When you post any Contributor Submission on the Site, you also agree to abide by the following disclosure rules:
- To disclose the existence at the time of writing of a long or short position (including stocks, options or other instruments) in any stock mentioned in any Contributor Submission (except for “Comments”).
- You may not write about a stock with the intention to boost or reduce the stock’s price and sell (or buy) the stock into the resulting strength or weakness.
- If you intend at the time or writing to sell or buy a stock within three days of publication of a Contributor Submission that discusses that stock, you must disclose this intention.
- Abide by the following conflict of interest rule: You will disclose any material relationships with companies whose stocks you write about in a Contributor Submission or parties that stand to gain in any way from the viewpoint you are outlining. Examples: You must disclose if you are employed by a company whose stock you are writing about; perform consulting for a company you write about; receive paid advertising revenue or any other form of sponsorship fee from a company you write about.
- If you choose an alias, be responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur by use of your alias.
- Waive any and all rights against SPACInsider and hold SPACInsider harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken by SPACInsider as part of its investigation of a suspected violation or result of its conclusion that a violation of these TOU has occurred, including but not limited to the removal of Contributor Submission from the Site or a suspension or termination of your access to the Site.
You agree not to:
- Choose an alias that is threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise or objectionable.
- Post or transmit any Content that you either know or should know is false, deceptive or misleading, or misrepresent or deceive others as to the source, accuracy, integrity or completeness of any comment you post.
- Post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others, contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise tortious or objectionable.
- Post or transmit any Content that does or may invade the privacy or violate or infringe on any rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- By use of your alias or in any comment, impersonate any person or entity, falsely or deceptively state, infer or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with or connection to any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content which, either the act of posting or the comment itself, you do not have a right to do under any law, regulation or order of any court, or as a result of an employment, contractual, fiduciary or other legal obligation or relationship.
- Post or transmit any non-public or otherwise restricted, confidential or proprietary information without authorization.
- Violate any local, state, national or international law, regulation or order of any court, including but not limited to regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of any securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or The Nasdaq Stock Market.
When you post any Contributor Submission on the Site or give SPACInsider permission to post your Content, you agree to:
- Post comments in both tone and content that contribute in a positive and high quality manner to the substantive exchange of information and the subject matter of the Site.
- Automatically grant SPACInsider a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable and sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any User Submission (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate any of your Contributor Submission in other works now or in the future and in any media formats and through any media channels, and you confirm and warrant to SPACInsider that you own the copyright in each of your User Submissions and have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license and rights.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER SPACINSIDER NOR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS, SPONSORS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS NOR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF THE SITE ARE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH SPACINSIDER. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF SPACINSIDER, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF ANY PART OF THE SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING IT. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO SPACINSIDER FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES, DURING THE PREVIOUS SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPACINSIDER, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED, BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
SPACInsider respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. SPACInsider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including the URL;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.