TRADING QUOTES 12:59 AM January 28, 2023
IPO Terms Details Business Combination Related Articles SEC Filings
SPAC Name : Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. II
Total Public Proceeds at IPO($mm): 230.0
%Held in Trust: 102.5
$Held in Trust per Unit: $ 10.25
Mgmt's Sector Expertise/Focus: Sustainability
IPO Date: 2022-10-13
Months to Complete: 15
Deadline Date: 2024-01-17
Unit Structure (SVIIU)
Share (SVII): 1 Class A Ordinary Share
Warrant (SVIIW) 1/2 Warrant
Right(SVIIR) 1 for 1/10
Public Warrant Terms:
Exercise Price: 11.500000000
Redemption Price: Cash/Cashless: $18.00
Redemption: Cash, Cashless or for Shares Mgmt's Discretion
Underwriters:
Book-runner(s): Citigroup, Guggenheim Securities
Co-Manager(s):
Fees (Upfront/Deferred): 2.0%/3.5%
Lawyers:
Issuer's Counsel: Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Underwriter's Counsel: Shearman & Sterling LLP
Additional Terms: Crescent Term: $9.20, Limitation on redemption rights: 15%, Sponsor promote 25%, Can extend 1x for 3 months for $0.10/Share, 25% of the Founder Shares will vest at $12.50 for 5 years, The remaining 75% of the Founder Shares will be locked up until One year post closing or $12.00 for 20/30 trading days at least 120 days
SPAC Name: Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. II
CURRENT FUNDS in TRUST: $238,093,821*
EST. PRO RATA AMOUNT IN TRUST: $10.35*
IMPLIED ENTERPRISE VALUE: 0
RECORD DATE: TBD
SHAREHOLDER VOTE DATE: TBD
SPAC NameSource: SEC.gov filings and SPAC Insider estimates
TRADING QUOTES       Business CombinationIPO Terms Details SPAC name: %spacname% CURRENT FUNDS in TRUST: $%ending_trust_ball%* EST. PRO RATA AMOUNT IN TRUST: $%implied_cash_per_share%* IMPLIED ENTERPRISE VALUE: %impliedenterprisevalue% RECORD DATE: %businesscombinationrecorddate% SHAREHOLDER VOTE DATE: %businesscombinationshareholdervotedate% Source: SEC.gov filings and SPAC Insider estimates SPAC name: %spacname% Total Public Proceeds at IPO ($mm): %total% % Held in Trust:
Read More
To access this page, you must purchase a database subscription via the Subscription Store Tab or log in.