1-User Monthly Database Subscription
A monthly SPACInsider subscription includes access to both our complete database as well as all locked articles and analysis found in the SPAC Intel Center. Bi-monthly newsletter included.
For more information, contact SPACInsider Subscriptions at: email@example.com
Monthly plan: $275/month for 1-user. Automatic monthly renewal every 30 days from initial purchase.
Annual plan (save $300.00): $2,999.00/year for 1-user login. Automatic renewal on the annual anniversary of initial purchase.
SPAC Intel sections include:
- Fully sortable list of SPACs dating from 2009 to current across the categories of “Filed to IPO”, “Searching for a Target”, “Announced a Combination”, and “Completed a Combination”. Details include:
- Sector focus
- IPO date, Announced Date, Completed Date, proceeds and at-risk capital
- Dollar amount per share held in trust
- Completion deadline and time left to complete
- Left lead underwriter
- Implied yield-to-maturity for all searching and announced SPACs. Updated daily and based on a 2-week VWAP.
- Trust Values Tables – for both searching and announced SPACs.
- Forward Purchases and Anchor Investors Table – a complete list of all SPACs with a Forward Purchase Agreement (FPA) and/or and Anchor Investors
- Redemption Tables:
- # of shares redeemed; % shares redeemed
- Vote date
- Trust value post-vote
- Lead underwriter and current share price
- List of all SPACs and links to their page profiles. Page profiles include:
- Stock quotes for the share, warrant and right
- Full summary of IPO terms (including underwriters and legal teams)
- Bios for SPAC team officers and directors
- Transaction summaries for announced business combinations
- Crescent Term tables
- SPAC Calendar of events – all upcoming pricings and votes
- Plus, additional data tables coming soon…